Find out how we will process your data, what we will need it for and why your consent is necessary for us. Make sure you also check how to withdraw your consent.
One of the companies of the Rawlplug Group can be the controller of your personal data:
- Rawlplug S.A., Kwidzyńska 6c, 51-416 Wrocław, Poland;
- Koelner Rawlplug IP sp. z o.o., Kwidzyńska 6, 51-416 Wrocław, Poland;
- Koelner Polska Sp. z o.o., Kwidzyńska 6c, 51-416 Wrocław, Poland;
- Koelner Łańcucka Fabryka Śrub Sp. z o.o., Podzwierzyniec 41, 37-100 Łańcut, Poland;
- Koelner- Inwestycje Budowlane Sp. z o.o., ul. Kwidzyńska 6, 51-416 Wrocław, Poland;
- Koelner Centrum Sp. z o.o., Piłsudskiego 34, 95-200 Pabianice, Poland;
- Koelner – Tworzywa Sztuczne, Kwidzyńska 6c, 51-416 Wrocław;
- Rawlplug Ltd, Skibo Drive, Thornliebank Industrial Estate, Glasgow G46 8JR, Great Britain;
- Koelner Deutschland GmbH, Lutherstr. 54, 73614 Schorndorf, Germany;
- RAWL France SAS, ZI Mitry-Compans, 12-14 Rue Marc Seguin, 77290 Mitry-Mory, France;
- Rawl Scandinavia AB, Baumansgatan 4, 593 32 Västervik, Sweden;
- Rawlplug Ireland Ltd, Unit 10 Donore Business Park, Donore Road Drogheda, Co Louth, Ireland;
- Koelner CZ s.r.o., Komerční Park Tulipan, Palackého 1154/76A (hall T3), 702 00 Ostrava-Přívoz, Czech Republic;
- KOELNER Slovakia s.r.o., Dlhá 95, 010 09 Žilina, Slovakia;
- Koelner Hungária Kft., Jedlik Ányos u. 34, 2330 Dunaharaszti, Hungary;
- UAB Koelner Vilnius, Žarijų g. 2, LT-02300, Vilnius, Lithuania;
In some cases, Rawlplug S.A., with its registered office in Wrocław at ul. Kwidzyńska 6, 51-416 Wrocław, is a co-controller.
Objectives and legal grounds for processing
We collect your personal data for many specific purposes, in particular:
- preparation, conclusion and performance of the agreement between us;
- fulfilling all our legal obligations;
- establishing, defending and pursuing our claims;
- preparation of statements, analyses, statistics;
- direct marketing;
- provision of sales-related services;
- sales management, including customer service and payment capacity analysis;
- sales management in Rawlplug Group
- presentation of websites and their content as well as enabling the use of their functionalities and content.
Upon the collection of personal data, we inform for what purposes and on what grounds we collect and process such data.
Categories of personal data processed
We process personal data of the following categories of persons:
- employees and collaborators;
- persons who entered into any agreements with us (e.g. lease agreement, real estate sales agreement, etc.);
- persons using our website, including registered users;
We process personal data in accordance with GDPR and the agreements.
Consent and its withdrawal
If you give us the consent to process your personal data for a particular purpose, you can withdraw it at any time, but this shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data carried out prior to such withdrawal.