Find out about your rights to the personal data you provided to us, check out how you can update them, who to contact if you want to erase them, read about complaints and objections.
GDPR gives you the following rights regarding your personal data:
- access to personal data (including obtaining copies of data) – in accordance with Art. 15 of GDPR;
- rectification (correction) of personal data – in accordance with Art. 16 of GDPR;
- deletion of personal data – in accordance with Art. 17 of GDPR;
- restriction of processing – in accordance with Art. 18 of GDPR;
- transfer of data to another data controller – in accordance with Art. 20 of GDPR.
You may exercise the following rights by contacting the personal data protection inspector or submitting an application to the email address
When submitting the application or contacting the inspector, we may ask you to provide additional information that will enable us to verify your identity.
You have the right to make a complaint:
- in the case of individual companies of the Rawlplug Group
- in the case of RAWLPLUG S.A. to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2 00-193 Warszawa, tel. 22 531 03 00, fax. 22 531 03 01, email: email@example.com
– if you believe that our processing of your personal data violates the law.
You may object to our processing of your personal data (including profiling) for the purposes of direct marketing at any time. After such objection we will cease to process data for this purpose.
For reasons related to your particular situation, you may lodge an objection to our processing of personal data (including profiling) at any time if the basis for the processing is our legitimate interests or the public interest. In the event of an objection, we will cease to process your data, unless there are serious, legitimate grounds for the processing of data which, according to the law, shall prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms; or if there are grounds for establishing, pursuing or defending our claims.